Want To Make Things Possible?
Earn Your Bachelor of Science in Applied Computing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee—100% Online
The UW Applied Computing program proves to employers that you have the tools required to solve their organization’s day-to-day technical and operational issues. More importantly, it teaches you how to develop new technologies and participate in future tech innovation so you’ll know how to fix tomorrow’s problems.
A combination of Technology and Business
Today’s employers need well-rounded IT professionals. This unique computer science curriculum has a sharp focus on business skills like project management, IS strategy, and legal and ethical issues, so you can use your technical expertise to propel the organization forward.
Because the Applied Computing program of the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee was designed with working adults in mind, skills are combined and taught in the same way professionals utilize them day-to-day in the workplace. With the capstone course, you’ll get a chance to apply your knowledge in a real-world setting, giving you the practical experience employers will notice.
- Math for Computer Science
- Technical and Professional Communication
- Legal and Ethical Responsibilities of the IT Professional
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 142 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $25 Application Fee
- Evidence of English Proficiency
- Submit original or officially-certified copies of academic records for all secondary education (high school). You must also submit academic records from all post-secondary (university or college) education, whether or not the program was completed
- Although not required for most students, if you have taken the ACT/SAT we encourage you to submit the scores as it can enhance your ability to get a scholarship and will increase your English placement options upon arrival
International21475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21475 USD per year during 48 months.
National21475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21475 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9610 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.