With hands-on project work and course work fully embedded in the science, technology, and innovation so prevalent in WPI’s culture, in the Environmental and Sustainability Studies program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute you’ll work with engineers, scientists, and social scientists to understand the impact and relevance of making changes in such an intricate system.
While working closely with faculty, peers, and community members, you’ll learn to communicate technical information fluently, and also have the know-how to implement scientifically accurate and culturally sensitive change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies is interdisciplinary, with course work spanning biology, chemistry, environmental engineering, philosophy, history, and environmental law and policy. Our students are passionate about the global health of people and the environment, so they get involved in projects that have lasting, positive impact on local and international communities.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 148 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your application through the Common Application
- School transcript
- School counselor letter of recommendation
- Teacher letter of recommendation (math or science teacher preferred)
- Submit Test Scores (optional)
- Personal interviews in support of your application are available on-campus and in a limited number of cities around the world
- In addition to the regular application process, international (non-immigrant) students must meet certain standards, including proof of English proficiency and financial documentation, to join WPI
International53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 48 months.
National53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.