Students from the Nursing program at Valparaiso University benefit from:
- Professors who serve as mentors in the development of a holistic approach to health care
- A foundation in liberal arts, emphasizing better clinical decision-making and opening the door to any career opportunity
- Exploring a variety of topics, both in and out of the classroom, including pediatrics, geriatrics, family and community health, multicultural issues, and more
- Skills and insights into living a rich and meaningful life that is not only professionally rewarding, but also socially and spiritually
Expand your worldview and become a global leader. Valpo nursing and health professions students make a difference in local and global communities through abundant service-learning trips to locations such as Nicaragua, Costa Rica, China, Thailand, India, Tanzania, and Ireland.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to visit hospitals and health care facilities around the world, exploring the differences and similarities between varying practices while strengthening your cross-cultural communication skills.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- General Chemistry
- The Human Experience
- General Psychology
- Healthy Lifestyles/Wellness and Stress
- Humanities Elective
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
Rolling admissions. However, applying as early as possible after our application opens is recommended to have the greatest number of scholarship opportunities. The international deadline of May 1, is the preferred date.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 2376 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Valparaiso University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your application to Valparaiso University
- A copy of your passport
- An official copy of your high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language. Your transcripts are considered official if:They are sent directly from your guidance counselor or another high school official.
- You bring them to campus in a sealed and stamped envelope that came directly from your high school.
- They are sent directly from a credential evaluator, such as WES or ECE.
- They are directly from a government sponsoring organization or EducationUSA officer.
International43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
National43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.