Students completing the Chemistry program of Claremont McKenna College should demonstrate the ability to:
- Use foundational principles to analyze problems in nature.
- Develop hypotheses and test them using quantitative techniques.
- Articulate applications of science in the modern world.
- Effectively communicate scientific concepts both verbally and in writing.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates in Chemistry will:
- be able to apply knowledge of chemistry, physics and math to solve chemical problems,
- possess a breadth of knowledge in analytical, physical, organic, analytical, inorganic and bio-chemistry,
- be able to identify, formulate and solve complex problems,
- have a mastery of techniques and skills, used by chemists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Principles of Chemistry
- Biological Chemistry
- Accelerated General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- General Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 2007 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- $70 application fee or fee waiver. Fee waivers are available through The Coalition Application and Common Application systems.
- School report and counselor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendations
- Official high school transcript(s) from all secondary schools attended
- While interviews are not required, they are highly recommended
- International applicants, regardless of their country of citizenship, whose first language is not English and who attend a school in which English is not the primary language of instruction, must submit official score results
International56475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56475 USD per year during 48 months.
National56475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56475 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.