Most businesses depend on technology, and knowing which systems to invest in and how to use them effectively is key in this fast-paced, competitive landscape.
When you pursue a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information Systems Major at Southern New Hampshire University , you can learn how to analyze and communicate information system solutions that optimize business operations.
The benefits of majoring in business administration at SNHU include:
- Supportive community. Join the SNHU campus community of students who are closely connected with faculty and staff dedicated to your success.
- Affordability. SNHU is one of the most affordable private, nonprofit universities in New Hampshire, and students who qualify could receive up to $20,000 in grants and scholarships. (This scholarship amount is only for students who do not need a visa to study in the U.S.)
- Innovative programs. Save time and tuition with our three-year degree programs or study abroad at little or no extra cost.
- Accessible faculty. Learn from highly credentialed faculty members who are experts in their fields and interact with you in the classroom, dining hall, fitness center, and anywhere else you need them.
- Opportunity. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni and strong connections with employers for internship and career opportunities.
- Campus experience. Enjoy more than 50 student clubs, Division II athletics, and fun events on our 300-acre campus in Manchester, N.H., named a "Best Place to Live" by Money magazine.
Internships & Outcomes
With your specialized business administration degree from SNHU, you’re in a great position to begin an internship or career in management information systems. SNHU faculty, alumni and our career development staff can help connect you with experiential learning opportunities that prepare you to enter the business world.
Getting a business administration degree with a concentration in MIS from SNHU will help prepare you to pursue a wide variety of business and MIS-related careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Data Structure and Database
- Business Systems Applications
- Business Intelligence Applications
- Enterprise Systems
- Information System Requirements and Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
All transcripts submitted must be official or attested copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be issued by the institution in a sealed and stamped envelope.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International Merit Scholarship: As part of the commitment to international students and their academic achievement, Southern New Hampshire University offers merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.