Businesses recognize employees who have sound financial, accounting and management knowledge as well as language and computer skills. Professionals with adequate accounting knowledge work with middle and upper management and in public accounting, where complex financial transactions are analyzed and reported. The accounting concentration is ideal for students who wish to supplement their business administration major with specialized accounting skills.
The benefits of majoring in business administration at SNHU include:
- Supportive community. Join the SNHU campus community of students who are closely connected with faculty and staff dedicated to your success.
- Affordability. SNHU is one of the most affordable private, nonprofit universities in New Hampshire, and students who qualify could receive up to $20,000 in grants and scholarships. (This scholarship amount is only for students who do not need a visa to study in the U.S.)
- Innovative programs. Save time and tuition with our three-year degree programs or study abroad at little or no extra cost.
- Accessible faculty. Learn from highly credentialed faculty members who are experts in their fields and interact with you in the classroom, dining hall, fitness center, and anywhere else you need them.
- Opportunity. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni and strong connections with employers for internship and career opportunities.
- Campus experience. Enjoy more than 50 student clubs, Division II athletics, and fun events on our 300-acre campus in Manchester, N.H., named a "Best Place to Live" by Money magazine.
Internships & Outcomes
With your specialized business administration degree from SNHU, you’re in a great position to begin a career in public accounting and private industry. SNHU faculty, alumni and our career development staff can help connect you with experiential learning opportunities that prepare you to enter the business world.
A business administration degree with a concentration in accounting from SNHU will help prepare you to pursue a wide variety of business and accounting-related careers.
This program is accredited by ACBSP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis/ Business Valuation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting International Business View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
All transcripts submitted must be official or attested copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be issued by the institution in a sealed and stamped envelope.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
International Merit Scholarship: As part of the commitment to international students and their academic achievement, Southern New Hampshire University offers merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.