ECPI University has created an accelerated Nursing program that allows students to acquire the essential skills and knowledge needed to meet the preventative and restorative needs of patients. Here, you can learn both the art and science of nursing.
Our hands-on laboratory environment allows you to work with advanced simulation technology, applying what you learn on campus before you begin clinical rotations. Coursework includes:
- Essentials of Nursing
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Care of Women and Children
- Public Health Nursing
Graduates who have completed the Bachelor’s to BSN Nursing Program can work in a variety of roles in community health, specialty bedside practice, informatics, and management, pursuing employment in a range of settings including:
- Primary Care Clinics
- Managed Care Facilities
- Home Healthcare
- Nursing Education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment across Life Span
- Essentials of Nursing Practice Clinical
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesNursing View 585 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International17928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8964 USD per semester during 30 months.
National17928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8964 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.