Our curriculum is grounded in fundamentals of accountancy, with classes focusing on both theory and application. Coursework covers a variety of core subjects including:
- Standard practices of the accounting profession
- The role of technology in the accounting profession
- Preparation of Financial statements: GAAP and IFRS accounting methodologies
- Integration of accounting systems and financial reporting
- Preparation of personal, corporate, and not-for-profit tax returns
- Governmental accounting
- Fraud detections and deterrence and accounting computer forensics
- Detailed implementation of ethical standards as required by accounting and business management professionals
- Application of accounting and management theory and practice in decision making, business strategy, and technical solutions relating to management
- Critical thinking and financial analysis of business factors including accounting, operations management, technology, and globalization
- An understanding of global and technological accounting and business processes and management leadership
However, for knowledge to be truly useful, it must be applied. That’s why ECPI University requires students to complete two externships during their course of study, which allows them to gain real-world experience.
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting could possibly pursue a career in the following industries and economic sectors including:
- Staff accountant
- Tax accountant
- Budget analyst
- Forensic accountant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Business Organizational Management
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International15936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7968 USD per semester during 30 months.
National15936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7968 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.