ECPI University Business Management Degree curriculum is based on sound business fundamentals, with each facet of the program designed to create graduates who can adapt to the ever-changing global economy. Critical areas of emphasis include:
- Application of management theory and practice in decision making, business strategy, and technical solutions relating to management
- Critical thinking and analysis of business factors including operations management, technology, and globalization
- Detailed implementation of ethical standards as required by business management professionals
- Change management - fundamental to today's business world
- Effective oral and written business communication
- Environmental knowledge and experience necessary to strategically plan with respect to decisions at different layers of management
- An understanding of global and technological business processes and management leadership
- Effective use of information literacy in the management field
With a business administration degree, you will be qualified for entry level management positions in diverse areas such as education, manufacturing, or government. After completion of this program, students could apply for a management position in fields such as:
- Information Systems
- Transportation and Logistics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Business Organizational Management
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International15936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7968 USD per semester during 30 months.
National15936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7968 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.