Through ECPI University’s interactive educational program using cloud & virtualization, you can set up servers and software clients, create large storage solutions, utilize cloud technologies, and deploy thin applications for large, medium, and small organizational networks.
At ECPI University, you learn by doing in a “hands-on” classroom environment. This allows you to gain “real world” experience. Specifically, the Cloud Computing program track can show you how to:
- Identify customer needs to evaluate network requirements
- Design and secure fault tolerant enterprise networks
- Create virtual solutions for servers
- Install and configure virtual servers and clients
- Use the cloud services for storage and virtualization
- Deploy software applications through thin clients
- Implement and manage virtual servers and data centers
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer and Information System with a major in Cyber and Information Security Technology and a track in Cloud Computing could pursue career opportunities across a wide range of industries and businesses in positions such as:
- Network and Datacenter Administrator
- Network Infrastructure Support
- Storage Technology Manager
- Virtual Server Administrator
- Information Technology Solution Providers
- Network Implementation Team
- Network Support and Help Desks
- Information Security Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business
- Applied Project Management
- Applied Project Management Lab
- Service Desk Fundamentals
- Introduction to Scripting
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing View 237 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.