Our Mechatronics program at ECPI University field focuses on real-world application of engineering principles. Engineering technologists are usually the link between the engineers and the technicians. They work with engineers from the conception phase of a product to the final production and assist in the design, development, testing, and production of electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment and components.
Your Mechatronics studies will focus on core areas such as:
- Applied Mechanics
- Programmable Controllers
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Testing and measuring instruments.
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Materials Science
- Analog/Digital Electronics and Communications
- Automation and Control Systems
- Computer Programming and Networks
- Use testing and measuring instruments to acquire data, analyze problems, and design a system or process.
- Identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage engineering technology projects.
- Analyze and implement systems containing hardware and software components.
Mechatronics graduates are typically employed in areas such as:
- Engineering Consultant
- Electrical/Computer Engineering Technologist
- Industrial Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Logic and Design
- Data Communications and Networking
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesMechatronics View 35 other Masters in Mechatronics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.