Through ECPI's hands-on curriculum, you can learn how to write and maintain source code and become knowledgeable in the planning and structured process involved with software development. You will learn to develop efficient and scalable programs, mobile and web applications, and cloud-based software using languages and technologies such as Java, C#, Python, HTML5/CSS, Android, jQuery, Cloud providers, and MongoDB.
Building upon ECPI University tradition of providing an interactive and "real world" hands-on education, graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Effectively analyze customer requirements
- Develop desktop, mobile, web, and cloud applications
- Integrate with relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL, and non-relational databases like MongoDB
- Design and implement RESTful web services
- Apply information assurance knowledge to the design of secure applications
- Ethical and professional practices
- Logic and decision processes
- Problem resolution
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Best practices in software development.
Software Development Career
Job titles for these positions include:
- Mobile Application Developer
- Cloud Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Tester
- Software Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Cloud Solutions
- Introduction to Networking
- Linux Administration
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 1712 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.