The Electronic Systems Engineering Technology, ESET, program at ECPI University focuses on real-world applications of engineering principles. The program provides a career pathway for individuals who like working with their hands, putting things together, and combining different systems to come up with a solution for a real-world problem. The Electronic Systems and Mechatronics concentrations offer a broad exposure to analog and digital electronics, engineering programming, instrumentation and measurement systems, as well as embedded and drive systems. Learn by doing while grasping a firm theoretical foundation in electronics. Put to practice your acquired knowledge through a culminating capstone experience.
With the new emerging technologies, a skilled workforce in the electronics field has been and will continue to be in demand for the design and implementation of new innovative solutions and products.
Electronic Systems Engineering Technology Career
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering Technology, ESET, with a concentration in Electronic Systems could possibly pursue a variety of entry-level positions such as:
- Electrical/Computer Engineering Technologist
- Industrial Engineering Technologist
- Product Engineer Technologist
- Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Semiconductor Devices
- Electronic Systems Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Instrumentation and Measurement LAB
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1366 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.