The sport industry is truly international. Demand for the leaders needed to maintain its success is growing rapidly.
The Sport Business Management program is designed to provide such leaders. Building on a solid business core, the student then explores the unique aspects of sport promotion, sport information and media, and facilities and event management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Promotion
- Risk Management & Legal Aspects of Sports
- Sport Information & Media Relations
- Facilities & Event Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 490 other Bachelors in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application for admission either online or by submitting the paper version. There is a non-refundable application fee that must be paid with the application. For domestic students, the fee is $35 and for international students, the fee is $75.
- Ask your high school(s) to send us your official transcript (standard high school diploma). If you submit the transcript yourself, be sure you send it in a sealed envelope. We also accept GED results.
- Submit your official SAT and/or ACT scores. The SAT score with be computed based on the Math and Critical Reading sections only. Submit all scores if you took the test(s) multiple times as we do super score using the highest score of each category.
International23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester during 48 months.
National23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for North Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.