The graduate of Webber International University’s Hospitality & Tourism Management program will have the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective manager in the hospitality industry.
The program is designed to give the student both theory and practice in the most relevant aspects of Hospitality & Tourism Management. The graduate will have learned how to deal with human and material resource, how to face challenges in a positive and productive manner, and how to direct a team effort in the delivery of superior service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt.
- Accommodations Operations Mgmt.
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Field Trip & Experience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 181 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application for admission either online or by submitting the paper version. There is a non-refundable application fee that must be paid with the application. For domestic students, the fee is $35 and for international students, the fee is $75.
- Ask your high school(s) to send us your official transcript (standard high school diploma). If you submit the transcript yourself, be sure you send it in a sealed envelope. We also accept GED results.
- Submit your official SAT and/or ACT scores. The SAT score with be computed based on the Math and Critical Reading sections only. Submit all scores if you took the test(s) multiple times as we do super score using the highest score of each category.
International23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester during 48 months.
National23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for North Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.