We offer a bachelor degree in Business Administration in Finance at the Walsh College. Coursework includes: accounting, business strategy, communications, economics, finance, information technology, and market analysis.
This comprehensive program is designed to prepare you for career opportunities in:
- Brokerage & Financial Services
- Commercial Lending
- Credit & Financial Analysis
- Financial Institution Management
- Financial Planning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- The Legal and Tax Environment of Business
- Principles of Business Communication
- Business Communications Methods
- Professional Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1170 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete with a grade of "C" (2.000) or better at least 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100/1000 level or higher. At least 30 semester credit hours (45 quarter hours) of your 60 credits must be in liberal arts coursework.
- One English composition or written communication course.
- One course (or equivalent placement test result) in intermediate algebra or a higher math course.
- All academic coursework.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials.
International12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
National12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.