For individuals who love sports, a degree in Sport Marketing and Management from the University of Northwestern Ohio is an excellent way to enter the sports industry. UNOH offers both an Associate and Bachelor Degree which emphasizes the management, business, and leadership skills necessary to launch or enhance your sports business career.
The Sports Market in North America is expected to reach $73.5 billion by 2019.** With such a large industry, it’s no surprise that the job outlook for careers in sport marketing is growing. Currently the leading sports jobs databases show that there are nearly 8,000 employers in the U.S. hiring for jobs that are in some way sports-related.***
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal issues in Consumer Sales
- Corporate Finance
- Global Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for the University of Northwestern Ohio. $20 U.S. will be collected at the time of application.
- Official transcripts or grade reports from all previous institutions abroad and in the United States. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution and bear the appropriate official signatures, graduation/completion date, the seal of the institution that issues it and school contact information for verification.
- If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation of transcripts must be submitted as well.
- All transcripts and grade reports issued by institutions outside of the United States must be evaluated.
International230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.