You’ll be given the chance to apply your marketing knowledge to fulfill customer needs in a changing, global environment incorporating workplace experience and real-life projects.
Advantages of the Marketing program at University of Northwestern Ohio:
- Major classes are taken during your very first quarter unlike other institutions where you may not take a marketing class until your third year
- UNOH offers internship opportunities at a variety of marketing firms in the region. While not required, these internships can set you apart from your peers when looking for a job.
- Ability to join the UNOH Chapter of the American Marketing Association, recently awarded the Top Small Chapter award out of more than 300 other collegiate chapters in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Finances
- Professional Retail
- Moral issues in Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for the University of Northwestern Ohio. $20 U.S. will be collected at the time of application.
- Official transcripts or grade reports from all previous institutions abroad and in the United States. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution and bear the appropriate official signatures, graduation/completion date, the seal of the institution that issues it and school contact information for verification.
- If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation of transcripts must be submitted as well.
- All transcripts and grade reports issued by institutions outside of the United States must be evaluated.
International230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.