Our Accounting - CPA program at University of Northwestern Ohio requires an additional year of education. It is a five year program that will provide the necessary additional credit hours needed to sit for the CPA Exam upon graduation. CPAs typically specialize in auditing, tax preparation, and consulting for clients which may be corporations, government agencies, nonprofit organizations or individuals.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Payroll Accountant
- Certified Fraud Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Financial Accountant
- Plant Controller
- Financial Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CPA Review
- Principles of Management
- Intermediate Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for the University of Northwestern Ohio. $20 U.S. will be collected at the time of application.
- Official transcripts or grade reports from all previous institutions abroad and in the United States. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution and bear the appropriate official signatures, graduation/completion date, the seal of the institution that issues it and school contact information for verification.
- If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation of transcripts must be submitted as well.
- All transcripts and grade reports issued by institutions outside of the United States must be evaluated.
International230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.