Criminal Justice from Tabor College curriculum is designed to support a foundation of practical application to the roles and responsibilities students will acquire in the field.
- Federal Law Enforcement
- Public Law Enforcement
- Private Security Officers
- Private Security Management
- Loss Prevention/Asset Protection
- Victim/Witness Advocates
- Correctional Officers and Support Staff
- Substance Abuse Support Counselor
- Juvenile Justice Officers and Support Staff
- Probation, Parole and Court Officers
- Child Protective Services
- Adult Protective Services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice in America
- Physical Security and Loss Prevention
- Leadership Ethics and Diversity in Criminal Justice
- Restorative Justice
- Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Delinquency and Justice
- Criminal Investigation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late Decision Deadline - 01/08/2021
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminology View 217 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
- Apply and submit your application fee online or to the address listed below.
- Send all high school and college transcripts
- Send ACT/SAT test scores
- Minimum qualifying high school GPA of 2.5 or 18 composite ACT score (960 SAT)
- Send all final transcripts – high school/secondary school & college/university (All International College/University transcripts must be sent to WES or the NAIA offered service InCred)
- Complete the International Student Data Sheet
- Complete the International Transfer Information Sheet
- Send a declaration of finance – proof that one has the finances to pay for education (Bank Statement, Bank Letter, etc.)
- Full financial settlement before you arrive on campus
- Submit $200 USD Comprehensive Deposit, Pay Online
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
International7780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Hillsboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.