In this Criminal Justice - Crime and Criminal Behavior program at Strayer University, you’ll:
- Evaluate the factors leading to and resulting in crime
- Understand the role of the forensic psychologist in the criminal justice and legal systems
- Evaluate the components of crime and delinquency prevention programs
- Gain a historical and modern perspective for understanding criminal elements in society such as gangs and organized crime syndicates
- Apply ethical thinking and judgment to a wide range of criminal justice situations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law Enforcement Operations and Management
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- Forensic Psychology
- Drugs, Gang , and Organized Crime
- The Criminal Mind
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Criminology View 69 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per module and a duration of 48 months.
National1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per module and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.