With a Business Administration - Health Services Administration at Strayer University, you’ll:
- Apply business strategies and tools to health services management for healthcare management firms, hospitals, clinics, and long-term facilities considering critical factors such as laws, ethics, quality, and cost
- Understand the features of the U.S. healthcare system and understand how policy and law shape organizations that provide health-related services
- Apply management and technical skills to the administration of healthcare systems and organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Services Organization Management
- Health Services Marketing
- Health Information Systems
- Healthcare Human Resource Management
- Health Care Policy and Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 75 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1480 USD per module during 48 months.
National1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1480 USD per module during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.