In Mathematics from Sarah Lawrence College courses—which reveal the inherent elegance of mathematics as a reflection of the world and how it works—abstract concepts literally come to life. That vitality further emerges as faculty members adapt course content to fit student needs, emphasizing the historical context and philosophical underpinnings behind ideas and theories.
Graduates with Mathematics from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- practice rigorous logic, creative problem-solving, and abstract thought
- cultivate habits of mind that they can apply to every interest.
- gain well-developed, rational thinking and problem-solving skills,
- go into a range of careers in fields such as insurance, technology, defense, and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods and Analysis
- Game Theory: The Study of Conflict and Strategy
- The Study of Motion and Change
- Further Study of Motion and Change
- Mathematics in Theory and Practice: Probability, Risk Analysis, and Optimization
- Multivariable Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Vector Calculus, and Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 1762 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.