At Religion from Sarah Lawrence College students are using critical, hermeneutical, and intellectual historical approaches/
Graduates with Religion from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- insight into what most moves and motivates religious groups today.
- enter into the writings in such depth as to touch what might be the foundation of that religion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Emergence of Christianity
- Judaism, From Religion to Radicalism
- The Buddhist Tradition in India, Tibet, and Southeast Asia
- The Hebrew Bible
- Religion in Contemporary Japan
- The Hasidic Movement
- Chan and Zen Buddhism
- Religion and Power: Islam, Christianity, and the United States
- Zen Buddhism in Japan and America
- Jewish Mysticism From Antiquity to the Present
- Contemporary Muslim Novels and Creative Nonfiction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 807 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.