Italian from Sarah Lawrence College consists of classroom, conference, and conversational components, all enhanced by the flexible academic structure of the College and its proximity to New York City.
Graduates with Italian from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- learn Italian grammar, syntax, and phonology, using sources of everyday communication and literary texts.
- gain knowledge in literature or in translation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Viaggio in Italia
- Modern Italian Culture and Literature
- A Talent for Every Noble Thing: Art, Architecture in Italy, 1300–1600
- The Urban Century: How Cities Shaped and Were Shaped by Modern European History
- Europe’s Civil War: 1914–1945
- Literature in Translation: 20th-Century Italian Literature and Culture
- Dante’s Encyclopedia: The Comedy and Intertextuality
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages View 1969 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.