Our program in French from Sarah Lawrence College in Paris is of the highest level, with all courses taught in French and with the possibility for students to take courses (with conference work) at French universities and other Parisian institutions of higher education.
Graduates with French from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- know the language in close relation to French culture and literature
- conduct individual conference projects in French on an array of topic
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beginning French
- French and Francophone Women Writers From Beauvoir to Slimani
- French Identities
- The Writing of Everyday Life in French 20th-Century Literature
- France Through Film
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages View 1969 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.