At History from Sarah Lawrence College some courses are surveys—of colonial Latin America, for example, or Europe since World War II.
Graduates with from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- gain knowledge in medieval Christianity, the Cuban revolution, urban poverty and public policy in the United States, or feminist movements and theories.
- be trained in aspects of the historian’s craft, including archival research, historiographic analysis, and oral history.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Disreputable 16th Century
- Who Owns History? Reclaiming the Master Narrative From White Supremacy
- Russia and Its Neighbors: From the Mongol Era to Lenin
- The Third Reich: Its History and Its Images
- International Law
- Russia and Its Neighbors: Lenin to Putin
- Postwar: Europe on the Move
- Human Rights
- Standing on My Sisters’ Shoulders: Rethinking the Black Freedom Struggle
- The “Founders” and the Origins of American Politics
- Making Modern East Asia: Empires and Nations, 1700-2000
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 1605 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.