At Economics from Sarah Lawrence College students approach the study of economics by addressing issues in historical, political, and cultural context.
Graduates with Economics from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- analyze and evaluate multiple schools of thought as they relate to actual situations—exploring, from an economic perspective
- be able to focus on economics
- become union organizers, to join the Peace Corps, to intern with United Nations agencies, enter law school, and enter graduate programs in public policy and international development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Responsible Citizens
- Economic Policy and the 2020 General Elections: Money, Trade, Industrial Policy, and Inequality
- Economic Theory and Policy
- Political Economy of Women
- Microeconomic Analysis: Individuals, Conflicts, and Institutions
- Macroeconomic Analysis and Policy: Institutions, Uncertainty, and Financialization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 1341 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.