As organizations increasingly conduct business between diverse entities around the world, it becomes all the more critical for them to communicate effectively. The Bachelor of Science in Organizational and Professional Communication delivered online through Penn State World Campus, can prepare you to facilitate communication between such groups and organizations so they can perform optimally.
With the Bachelor of Science in Organizational and Professional Communication at Pennsylvania State University, you can learn to analyze, interpret, or facilitate interpersonal communication. You would be using quantitative and qualitative research methods, helping you understand how communication influences relationships within and between groups and, in particular, its effects on their leadership. With these skills, you can improve effective interaction to achieve such objectives as resolving conflict or building stronger relationships between teams. Once you have completed the program, you should be able to apply the principles of leadership in both interpersonal and group situations.
As a graduate of the BS OPC degree program, you can prepare for positions such as:
- business manager
- information specialist
- trainer/corporate trainer
- grant writer/development officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Research Methods
- Rhetorical Theory
- Communication Theory
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Communication Ethics (WAC)
- Experiential Learning Portfolio
- Research Methods in Sociology
- Independent Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Corporate Communication View 69 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this program, you must be a high school graduate, or have completed your GED.
- High school transcripts or GED transcript
- Official college or university transcripts, if you attended another institution, and/or official military transcripts (if applicable).
- Transcripts not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Submit official documents by mail
International17700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 48 months.
National17700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 48 months.
or $632 per credit if you have 60 or more credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.