Advance your current career or begin a new path as a financial analyst or tax preparation expert, or gain the solid foundation you need to prepare to become a certified public accountant. With an online Accounting degree from Point Park University, you’ll earn the credentials you need to advance in a format that fits your life.
With a median annual wage of $63,550, the field of accounting offers security and a rewarding standard of living. Accounting graduates have a number of career options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Composition
- Explore the World
- Investigate Mathematics - College Algebra
- Investigate Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 100 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
- Completed and signed on-line application Apply Now Free
- Official transcripts of previous education with English translation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results (Point Park University TOEFL Institutional Code is 2676) and/or SAT/ACT results.
- A cumulative weighted 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale in a recommended university preparatory program is required for straight acceptance into Point Park University.
International30189 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30189 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.