During the Product Design program of Otis College of Art and Design students learn design and making skills in 2D and 3D skills to create, consumer products and meaningful objects through hands-on studio projects and professional internship experiences. The program is a unique blend of art, design, craft, design thinking, business and entrepreneurship.
Students learn to be:
- Creators that are acrobatic in their creative problem solving and ideation skills to produce meaningful objects, products, and strategic services and user experiences.
- Integrators of information, technology, materials and methods who can adapt and apply multidisciplinary 2D and 3D design skills, business and entrepreneurship skills across industries.
- Communicators skilled at articulating ideas and expressing themselves in 2D, 3D, written and presentation skills to gain adoption for their ideas and design solutions.
- Entrepreneurs who are strategic in their business and design thinking to drive change, innovation and new ideas to the global market.
Our graduates are extraordinarily prepared with a diverse portfolio and ability to sustain a career in this dynamic and ever-changing field and global economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Product Design Studio
- Integrated Design Creative Process
- Visual Communication
- Digital Design
- History of Product Design
- Integrated Design-Design Thinking
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts View 753 other Masters in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.