You can choose from three concentrations: Painting, Photography or Sculpture/New Genres, but we encourage you to work in an interdisciplinary way. Within each concentration, you can choose an area of emphasis in Drawing, Editorial/Fashion Photography, and Film/Video.
The Fine Arts program of Otis College of Art and Design is both rigorous and flexible; you can tailor it to your needs. You’ll have a studio space of your own and access to a full range of labs, shops and studios.
Our graduates are poised to show their work professionally and/or continue their studies at the master’s level. Our alumni pursue a wide range of careers in the art world: studio artists, designers, performers, entrepreneurs, gallerists, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life Drawing
- Creative Practices and Responses
- Connections through Color and Design
- Birth of the Modern
- Ways of Knowing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 1968 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.