In the Game and Entertainment Design program of Otis College of Art and Design, students learn to create the visual elements for games, apps, feature films, and other entertainment platforms. Students develop their skills in concept art and visual development, learning the principles and processes involved in creating the first visual representations of characters, environments, and props for films and games.
Students also develop the skills to design the gameplay, environment, storyline, and characters of interactive games, apps, and websites. Using the most advanced CGI technologies, students acquire the techniques to create stunning visual effects for films, commercials, and videos.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Storytelling for Digital Artists
- Basic 3D for Storytellers
- Concept Development and Creativity
- Game and Entertainment Basics
- Advanced Tools and Techniques
- The Visual Language of Film, Games and Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Video Games & Multimedia View 178 other Bachelors in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.