Typical formats include branding and logo development, posters, books, package design, apps, websites, and interactive design. Students of the Graphic Design program of Otis College of Art and Design learn to articulate a critical and theoretical perspective and develop graphic design skills, such as type design and traditional letterpress. Strong craft and presentation skills are emphasized throughout.
Students achieve the highest level of design excellence through critiques, reviews, and workshops. Recent employers include Apple, Anthropologie, LACMA, Guess, Metro, and Capitol Records.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Design
- Drawing and Building Form
- Writing in the Digital Age
- Visual Culture
- Communication Studio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Graphic Design Liberal Arts View 980 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.