We offer a bachelor degree in Interdisciplinary Studies at the Maranatha Baptist University. Within this program, you benefit from courses in Maranatha’s Bible and Liberal Arts Core and select one or more concentrations to customize this degree in order to meet your goals.
Military credit transfers and credits for lifetime learning are available. Classes are offered year-around, and sessions begin six times annually. Flexible class scheduling is designed to work with your personal life plans.
- Critically communicate the theories, methods, and perpsecitces of their chose disciplinary concentration(s).
- Apply, synthesize, and compare interdisciplinary perspectives and practices within their chosen concentration with Biblical values and truths.
- Apply principles of servant leadership to their interdisciplinary studies and individual spheres of influence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- By taking graduate courses while enrolled as an undergraduate, you can meet requirements for both this program and a future graduate degree.
- You could graduate with almost half of your Master of Nonprofit Administration degree already completed. Contact an advisor to learn more about this exciting option!
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Accounting Creative Writing View 429 other Bachelors in Creative Writing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay $50 application fee (USD)
- Supply character references: The character references must be completed by three people who are not relatives
- Send your transcripts
- Take the TOEFL test
- Receive a decision from admissions
- Return confirmation form and $175 deposit (USD)
- Register for classes
- Student Visa: Once steps 1-9 are complete, Maranatha Baptist University will issue a Form I-20 which will be signed by a Designated School Official and sent to you
International16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.