The Graphic Design program offered by Minneapolis College of Art and Design promotes curiosity, process, and making, and encourage you to develop your voice to produce original work. We produce graduates that are active practitioners and leaders within local, national, and international design communities.
Graduates with B.F.A. in Graphic Design from Minneapolis College of Art and Design will be able to:
- Acquire the skills to give form to any idea by using and authoring a dynamic blend of visual imagery and textual content.
- Utilize a rigorous design process to promote experimental, conceptual, and systems thinking through critical inquiry.
- Articulate one’s conceptual and formal decisions through developed writing skills and visual presentation models.
- Gain the ability to keep up with cultural and social trends that inform innovative solutions and design practices.
- Become proficient in mechanical production and have the ability to adapt to new digital landscapes with an emphasis on pushing the unique possibilities that exist for each.
- Create best practice experiences that provide the skills to implement contributions individually as well as in collaboration with creative teams, service providers, and support staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graphic Design
- Web and Screen
- Narrative Design
- Coding Concepts
- Type Plus
- Interrogating Post Modernity: The Fine Arts Since 1945
- Applied Arts and Designed Objects
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design View 518 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Portfolio (optional for BS applicants)
- Proof of English proficiency
International41344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41344 USD per year during 48 months.
National41344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41344 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.