Students enrolled in teacher education courses have the opportunity to work closely with the local schools and community agencies through a variety of partnerships.
- Candidates in the Elementary Education program at Elon University participate in a variety of clinical experiences in diverse school settings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Number And Algebra For K-8 Teachers
- Geometry And Data For K-8 Teachers
- Healthful Living In The Elementary School
- American Government
- Educational Psychology
- Education And Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 451 other Bachelors in Primary Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application and nonrefundable $60 fee
- Official High School/Secondary School Transcript/Records
- SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores
- Completed School Report (included in the application)
International42241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42241 USD per year during 48 months.
National42241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42241 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Elon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.