Besides making you profoundly employable, it enables you to help your local church with budgeting and internal accounting systems. This degree can also grant you entry into restricted-access countries, allowing you to share your faith more freely than typical missionaries can.
Maranatha Baptist University graduates in the Accounting program consistently score above the national average on the CPA exam. Maranatha has an outstanding faculty, qualified and eager to prepare you for success in the accounting industry.
The CPA-track major provides all the courses, content, and credits to meet the state board requirements for CPA licensure in an undergraduate degree.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve accounting problems.
- Students will demonstrate skill in written and oral communication.
- Students will demonstrate expertise in using technology.
- Students will demonstrate Christian character and application of Biblical principles.
- Students will gain employment or pursue graduate education in accounting or a related field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Computer Applications Seminar
- Old or New Testament Survey
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 1041 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay $50 application fee (USD)
- Supply character references: The character references must be completed by three people who are not relatives
- Send your transcripts
- Take the TOEFL test
- Receive a decision from admissions
- Return confirmation form and $175 deposit (USD)
- Register for classes
- Student Visa: Once steps 1-9 are complete, Maranatha Baptist University will issue a Form I-20 which will be signed by a Designated School Official and sent to you
International16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.