Elon University’s Arts Administration major is built on a multidisciplinary approach, combining a strong core rooted in arts administration approaches to management, legal issues and marketing with a management/business component, and a concentration in the student’s chosen art form (i.e. art, art history, music or performing arts).
- Students graduating with this major are well prepared through the coursework and their internship experiences to enter the professional artistic field and employ their expertise to bring artistic events to the public.
- Similarly, they may also choose to enter a graduate program in arts administration to hone their skills and seek more specialized positions with the arts administration profession.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Approaches To Art Administration
- Legal Aspects Of Arts And Entertainment
- Principles Of Accounting
- Professional Writing And Rhetoric
- Principles Of Management And Organizational Behavior
- Principles Of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 2495 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application and nonrefundable $60 fee
- Official High School/Secondary School Transcript/Records
- SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores
- Completed School Report (included in the application)
International42242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42242 USD per year during 48 months.
National42241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42241 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Elon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.