The Bachelor in Ministry Leadership - Discipleship Emphasis (Distance) program from Lee University demonstrates an understanding of the role of leadership within the church and dentifies methods for developing leadership within the church.
Areas of emphasis include: business, church administration, children's ministry, counseling, discipleship, music and worship, pastoral ministry, and youth ministry.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Articulate a developed knowledge of the biblical and theological basis for leadership.
- Demonstrate leadership skills through the understanding of group and individual interaction.
- Formulate strategies to direct Christians to apply leadership skills in life contexts.
- Demonstrate the ability to think, discuss, and write in a critical manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to research using primary and secondary sources in the field.
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Methods of Bible Study
- Understanding Human Communication
- Understanding Contemporary Society
- Multicultural Ministry
- Theories of Counseling
- Educational Ministry of the Church
- 40 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChristian Studies Leadership View 44 other Bachelors in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 USD per credit during 40 months.
National9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 USD per credit during 40 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.