Lee University Online offers six undergraduate degree programs and multiple emphases, including the Bachelor in Liberal Studies (Distance) program. Most programs require 120 credit hours and include core areas in general education and religion.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate the capability to utilize proficient and appropriate written, oral, and technology-based communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize and understand diverse points of view in the context of their own worldview.
- Demonstrate the ability to think, discuss, and write in a critical manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to research using primary and secondary sources in the field.
Message of the New Testament
Message of the Old Testament
Western Literature: Ancient to Renaissance
Understanding Human Communication
Understanding Human Behavior
- 40 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 46 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 USD per credit during 40 months.
National9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 USD per credit during 40 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.