Admission to Lee University does not guarantee full admission to the BSN nursing major. Students will be required to submit a separate application packet to the School of Nursing and will be apprised of their acceptance status in the nursing major following review of submitted application materials. Students will be designated as either nursing major; full acceptance or nursing major; provisional acceptance.
The program objectives/goals of the Bachelor in Nursing program are:
- Provide baccalaureate nursing education within a liberal arts framework that is quality driven and that provides opportunity for holistic development.
- Prepare the graduate for entry into professional nursing as a generalist in the provision of care.
- Provide baccalaureate nurse preparation that serves as a foundation for graduate level nursing education.
- Introduction to General, Organic, and Biochemistry
- Introduction to General, Organic, and Biochemistry Lab
- Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Nursing Concepts and Competence in Professional Practice
- Clinical Pathways of Chronic Illness Across the Continuum of Care
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 645 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
- Completed application form;
- $25.00 U.S. dollars nonrefundable application fee;
- Official records of previous academic work, copies must be certified as true copies by an official of the educational institution;
- The official language at Lee University is English. A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score must be officially reported by the Education Testing Service if the applicant is from a non English-Speaking country (Lee University’s institutional number is 1401);
- A sponsor’s guarantee form and bank statement, documenting that there is sufficient financial resources for two semesters of study including travel expenses. This is a United States government regulation that is strictly enforced by Lee University.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.