The School of Music from Lee University has developed into one of the finest music schools in the southeast. Our faculty and staff are deeply invested in encouraging the musical development of all interested students in an environment that nurtures creative expression, academic excellence, and spiritual growth.
Each student in the School of Music receives:
- expert instruction in music theory
- extensive performance opportunities
A primary goal of the Bachelor in Music and Worship - Voice program is to develop in the student a balance of skill, knowledge, and practical application through intensive music study supported by a broad general core.
- Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Introduction to Music Ministry
- Music Ministry Leadership
- Aspects of Leading Music for Worship (with Lab)
- Congregational Song
- Commercial Vocal Techniques & Stylings
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2335 other Bachelors in Music in United States
- Completed application form;
- $25.00 U.S. dollars nonrefundable application fee;
- Official records of previous academic work, copies must be certified as true copies by an official of the educational institution;
- The official language at Lee University is English. A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score must be officially reported by the Education Testing Service if the applicant is from a non English-Speaking country (Lee University’s institutional number is 1401);
- A sponsor’s guarantee form and bank statement, documenting that there is sufficient financial resources for two semesters of study including travel expenses. This is a United States government regulation that is strictly enforced by Lee University.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.