Students who graduate the Bachelor in Business Administration - Management Emphasis (Distance) program from Lee University are expected to perform competently and ethically in entry-level positions in such fields as manufacturing management, professional sales, consulting, customer service, financial services, retail management and bank management. The emphases in business administration are designed to allow students to focus the program of study in a particular area. Since a significant dimension of the business administration curriculum includes the integration of one’s faith with the discipline, graduates should demonstrate a Christian worldview as they discharge the duties of their vocation.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ACBSP’s common professional component.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Utilize an ethical decision making framework when presented with an ethical dilemma.
- Analyze fundamental management concepts as applied to individual behavior in organizations.
- Analyze and apply the fundamental concepts, models, and techniques of business analytics.
- Describe and use accounting information for management activities.
- Evaluate and apply techniques used in project and enterprise valuation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of project management processes and terminology.
- Business Communications
- Business Analytics
- Business Law
- Business Finance
- Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- 40 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Law View 330 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 40 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 40 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.