Students who graduate the Bachelor in Business Administration - Management Emphasis (Distance) program from Lee University are expected to perform competently and ethically in entry-level positions in such fields as manufacturing management, professional sales, consulting, customer service, financial services, retail management and bank management. The emphases in business administration are designed to allow students to focus the program of study in a particular area. Since a significant dimension of the business administration curriculum includes the integration of one’s faith with the discipline, graduates should demonstrate a Christian worldview as they discharge the duties of their vocation.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ACBSP’s common professional component.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Utilize an ethical decision making framework when presented with an ethical dilemma.
- Analyze fundamental management concepts as applied to individual behavior in organizations.
- Analyze and apply the fundamental concepts, models, and techniques of business analytics.
- Describe and use accounting information for management activities.
- Evaluate and apply techniques used in project and enterprise valuation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of project management processes and terminology.
- Business Communications
- Business Analytics
- Business Law
- Business Finance
- Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 272 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Completed application form;
- $25.00 U.S. dollars nonrefundable application fee;
- Official records of previous academic work, copies must be certified as true copies by an official of the educational institution;
- The official language at Lee University is English. A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score must be officially reported by the Education Testing Service if the applicant is from a non English-Speaking country (Lee University’s institutional number is 1401);
- A sponsor’s guarantee form and bank statement, documenting that there is sufficient financial resources for two semesters of study including travel expenses. This is a United States government regulation that is strictly enforced by Lee University.
International18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.