In harmony with the mission statements of Lee University and its College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Natural Sciences and Mathematics strives to equip you for success in mathematics and science through its commitment to excellence in teaching, interdisciplinary studies, and innovative research.
The Bachelor in Mathematics program emphasizes:
- critical thinking
- problem solving
- development of curriculum
- pedagogical skills
- Mathematical Probability
- Differential Equations
- General Physics
- Logic and Sets
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Actuarial Science View 987 other Bachelors in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.