The students enrolled in the Bachelor in History - with 6-12 Teacher Licensure program from Lee University are taught to think critically, to communicate (in both written and verbal form) in an articulate manner, and to respect opinions and ideas unlike their own. Finally, the program seeks to instill in students an appreciation of their own history as well as the histories of others.
The History, Political Science and Humanities Department of Lee University's mission is:
- preparing students for occupations such as law
- teaching and international work
- entrance into graduate and professional schools
We believe our students should be taught from a Christian perspective and should plan to be involved in vocations that fulfill the great commission of Jesus.
- American History: Colonial through 1877
- Recent American History
- Survey of Western Civilization
- Latin America and the United States
- Educational Psychology
- Student Teaching
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Pedagogy Teaching View 2258 other Bachelors in History in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.