The Communication Arts Department at Lee University exists to provide instruction and training to individuals pursuing knowledge and/or professional development in the wide variety of fields associated with the communication discipline. As an integral part of an institution that bases its educational practice on the discovery of truth found in Scripture, the faculty of Communication Arts seeks to guide students through programs of professional, technical and vocational education with a view toward the integration of faith in daily life and learning.
Lee University offers:
- A Bachelor in Art with classes in most traditional studio media as well as computer graphics; here, the Graphic Design Emphasis program.
- We also offer a B.S. in Art Education for public school teachers.
These degrees will provide thorough training in the visual arts within the framework of a Christian worldview. Our goals are to foster excellence and to serve God and society through the development and use of creative artistic abilities.
- Visual Art and Christian Faith
- Raster Graphics (PhotoShop)
- Digital Illustration
- Web Page Design
- Watercolor Painting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Graphic Design View 1490 other Bachelors in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.