These students will follow the electromechanical engineering technology AAS curriculum for the first 64 credits and may earn the AAS along the way. Students may transfer in from the City Tech AAS programs in electrical engineering technology or mechanical engineering technology areas before or after completing the AAS degree in these fields.
At The City University of New York we offer a bachelor degree in Computer Engineering Technology. Students may enter from other programs either here at City Tech or from other colleges if they meet College criteria for transfer admission. Students with questions are advised to consult the Admissions Office. It is not necessary to have earned an associate degree in electromechanical engineering technology, or to have earned an associate degree at all. Transcripts of entering students will be evaluated to determine the courses they must complete for the bachelor of technology degree. The department chair may be called for further information.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates of the CET program are expected to be employed, as engineering technologists or the equivalent, in positions beyond the entry-level for which this program has prepared them. They will be expected to practice their profession either as individual contributors or as members of a team in a competent and efficient manner.
- Graduates of the CET program who desire to continue their education will pursue the path towards a master’s degree in a related graduate program. This may be on a part-time basis, while employed, or it may be on a full-time basis.
- Graduates of the CET program might become members of a professional society related to their employment or field of study. They will be committed to continue as lifelong learners and contributors to their discipline, and remain prepared to respond to the dynamics of the society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Digital Systems
- Technical Graphics
- Electromechanical Manufacturing Lab
- Electrical Circuits
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1341 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Transcript or proof of High School Equivalency degree
- College, University and/or Proprietary School Transcript (transfers only)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Recommendations, Personal Statements, and other supporting materials
- Supplemental Application for Selective Programs
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18600 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18600 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State6930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.