Students who graduate from the Information Technology program at IGlobal University will develop the following skills:
- IT Knowledge & Operational Skills: Demonstrate an ability to apply a significant amount of Information Technology knowledge within the following domains of the BSIT program.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills: To demonstrate the ability to perform critical thinking needed to identify and solve IT related problems using an analytical decision-making approach.
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skills: To demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders by preparing logically constructed and relevant oral and written arguments, and ability to present information with professional interactions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
- Project Management
- Introduction to Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 620 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student’s passport
- Original or otherwise certified (notarized) copy of bank statement(s)
For transfer-in students: Copy of passport, the I-94, and any previous I-20 forms are required at the time of application.
Evidence of English Proficiency. Any test score submitted must not be older than 2 years.
International5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21600 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21600 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National fee is $54,000 per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.