Whether one seeks a career in broadcasting, journalism, public relations, advertising, government service, community development, law, business, teaching or the ministry, the ability to communicate is essential.
An important and challenging communication task happens when we shepherd messages in and out of organized communities and associations of large numbers of people. Public relations, marketing, advertising—these complex components of organizational life require integration and integrity to ethically serve people's needs.
The integrated marketing communication major builds on basic core communication courses to develop a defined competence in the communication components of marketing. These components include advertising, public relations, marketing events such as trade shows, direct mail or other forms of one-to-one communication, and web-based or electronic initiatives.
Why Major in Communication - Integrated Marketing at Houghton College?
- Receive personal attention from faculty in small lab-media classes featuring Adobe Creative Cloud-based instruction.
- Gain real-world experience through our solid internship program and other off-campus opportunities.
- Develop your most compelling visual communication ideas with the best tools available in our state-of-the-art Macintosh Media Arts Lab.
- Explore your gifts in a wide range of areas by employing the strong connections we have with other academic departments.
- Dive deeper into your interests with opportunities for faculty/student collaboration on independent projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Comm Theory
- Interpersonal Communication
- Seminar in Public Communication
- Foundations of Digital Comm
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application for admission (apply online or print the application)
- An official high school transcript (If you are a international transfer student, you are also required to submit all college transcripts)
- A completed recommendation letter
- A completed financial affidavit
- A $40.00 non-refundable application fee (ask your counselor about getting this fee waived!)
- Test Scores
International33920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33920 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33920 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.